Deal with unexpected expenses
Apply for an overdraft to help you through those times when it's really needed. A personal overdraft gives you a credit facility on your Current Account for temporary or occasional use.
- An overdraft is a short-term way to borrow money on your current account and can help in months where things get a little tight e.g. if you receive a higher than expected bill and need a bit longer to repay it.
- You can apply for an overdraft on your Current Account from €200.00 up to a maximum of €5,000.00.
- The interest rate is 12% pa variable. Interest is only charged on overdrawn balances. Your credit union does not currently apply surcharge interest (surcharge interest is charged by some Financial Institutions on unauthorised overdrawn balances.
- An overdraft fee of €25.00 is charged on approval and on each anniversary of the overdraft approval date.
- Overdrafts are subject to financial status and are not available to persons under 18 years of age.
Terms and conditions apply
Credit facilities are subject to repayment capacity and financial status and are not available to persons under 18 years of age. Security may be required. An overdraft facility fee of €25 per annum or per overdraft sanction, whichever is the more frequent will be applied.