Fees & Charges
Transparent and straightforward Current Account fees
from your trusted credit union.
- Debit Card Point of Sale & Contactless transactions in Euro
- Direct Debit and Standing Order processing
- Electronic payments into and out of your account
- Mobile and internet banking
- Euro ATM withdrawals up to 5 per month (within the SEPA Zone). A charge of €0.50 per transaction applies in excess of five per month.
- Quarterly eStatements
Other Fees & Charges
Government Stamp Duty
Debit Cards are liable to annual Government Stamp Duty. Government Stamp Duty will be charged at a rate of €0.12 per ATM transaction. Government Stamp Duty only applies to ATM transactions carried out within Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland). This charge is capped at €2.50 if you only use your debit card for ATM transactions and capped at €5 if you use your debit card for both Point of Sale purchases and ATM transactions. Government Stamp Duty charge on debit cards is applied in January, for the previous year