Fees & Charges
Transparent and straightforward Current Account fees
from your trusted credit union.
Monthly Account Maintenance Fee charged quarterly
- Debit Card Point of Sale & Contactless transactions in Euro
- Direct Debit and Standing Order processing
- Electronic payments into and out of your account
- Mobile and internet banking
- Euro ATM withdrawals up to 5 per month (within the SEPA Zone). A charge of €0.50 per transaction applies in excess of five per month.
- Quarterly eStatements
Other Fees & Charges
Cheque lodged/returned unpaid:
Cheque/direct debit returned from a/c:
Referral item fee:
€5.00 per item (up to €15.00 maximum per day)
Standing Order unpaid:
Quarterly Postal Statement:
Overdraft renewal fee:
Overdraft set up fee:
For a full schedule of fees and charges for your Credit Union please click here.
Government Stamp Duty
Debit Cards are liable to annual Government Stamp Duty. Government Stamp Duty will be charged at a rate of €0.12 per ATM transaction. Government Stamp Duty only applies to ATM transactions carried out within Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland). This charge is capped at €2.50 if you only use your debit card for ATM transactions and capped at €5 if you use your debit card for both Point of Sale purchases and ATM transactions. Government Stamp Duty charge on debit cards is applied in January, for the previous year